làm truyện với 2 chữ bằng TA ^^

Khanh bắt đầu trước nghen !! In the…

tiếp tục nào ^^

In the Room

bạn làm thiếu 1 chữ rồi ^^! Làm tiếp nghen: In the room, I go

In the room, I go to bed :sangkhoai

In the room, I go to bed with my

để tớ góp vui 1 câu bắt đầu 2 từ in my heart ,there is one person who are you

In the room, I go to bed with my younger brother…

(típ đi pà kon ơi…)

In the room, I go to bed with my younger brother. affter that

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very tired because

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very tired because we … ( Continue :)) )

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very tired because we did not sleep well :smiley:

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very tired because we did not sleep well. We were very happy

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very tired because we did not sleep well. We were very happy but we did nothing

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very tired because we did not sleep well. We were very happy but we did nothing until my

In the room, I went to bed with my younger brother. After that night, I felt very tired because we did not sleep well. We were very happy but we did nothing until my small shorts